Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just some of the things that make me Happy! =)

Just some of my colorful Likes! =) =)
By the way none of these are in the order In how much I like each of them. ;)

1. Smiles, Make me Happy!
2, Friends, Friends are Outstanding!
3, Parents, Parents are terrific!
4, Walking in the sand!
5, You!
6, Accent, British! =)
7, Traveling!
8, Tea, Tea for Two! =)
9, Ice cream, Cookies and Cream!
10, Smiley's on my hand, By my bestest friendest! =)



10 comments:

Ned said...

Piper that is awesome cool and fab =)=}=[] BD 0)

I like #s,4,5,6,7,8.

Wyatt said...

Defiantly a fabulous post! =) =O =P

I like, well you already know! =)

Piper said...

Hutt,
Thanks! I'd have to agree with your choices! =)

Wyatt,
Thanks!! =) =O =P

I think I do......? But who knows? =)

Vlad the impaler said...

Yeah piper, I especially like...well you know what I'm talking about and I also likes spud's. BD

Piper said...

Yes I do.
Really.

Anonymous said...

Piper, you're great. I'm not going to say anything else, 'cause that pretty much wraps everything up. Reading your blog. That's what makes me happy : )

Ps, it seems like I haven't seen you in forever! How silly! We must get together, girly!

Piper said...

Kynsie,
You are too sweet! =) Thanks! =)
I'm so so glad!! =)
We most definitely will get together soon!! K? =)

Anonymous said...

K!!!

Piper said...

Great!! =) I'll call you sometime this week! =)

Piper said...

Thanks!