While I was in Leavenworth, While camping
I came across a mood ring that caught my eye!
And Loved it so I decided to buy it! :)
It also brought to my attention the lovely moods we can
have! And how I would love to be a better person!
And also how my moods really depend on me and my actions and the words that come
out of my mouth. I am striving to be in better moods and
work on my actions!
The Colors!
Well this mood ring has four different moods and here they are,
Blue, blue is Lovable, Happy, Calm!
Green, green is Active, Preoccupied, distracted!
Purple, purple is Romantic, Sweet, Content!
Orange, orange is Busy, Annoyed, Stressed!
And those are the moods!
Personly I think I'd want to be blueish purple* =)

15 comments:
That's such a pretty picture! You are so talented! What yoou wrote was tear jerking : ) Purple/blue sounds good! I like that ring too! I think I saw you where it! beautiful!
Thanks Kynse! :) Yeah I wear it every where! :P
I really like it! :)
Way to go on the picture!
I do like your ring. It looks a little small though... but it prolly fits you just perfect. =)
I didn't know you got it in Leavenworth. That's cool! :)
"Outstanding post!"
Thanks! I'm trying to get better at photography! :)
Good! I'm glad! :P Really? It's a little big! :P
Yeah! I did I found it on our way to Cold Stone! right after You guys came to get Bryan in LeavenWorth! :P
Yeah I thought it was too! =)
Thank you! :)
Did you guys go in the store " the purple pot"? It's my fav!!!!
Nope not I! :) I'll have to go there though. =)
It's a hippie store! I like it! How 'bout the hat shop?
Yeah! That shop was my fave! :) Someone tried to get me to wear this freaky crazy hat! And I shoukd have done it! :P LOL
Well, some one made me put on a hannah montana wig on and take a picture. I shouldn't have done it! lol
Yeah Piper, you should have worn it. =)
Guilty! I would have gotten a good pic for my blog! =P I can't remember what hat it was...do you?
That would be cool, getting good at Photography. The ring is big? That's because you have small hands. I just measured, i have abnormally long thumbs. =)
Yeah, Brian was going all crazy on us. And your Mum gave us the Pinky!!
I know I'm guilty! :P
You wouldn't!? Would you? :) PLEASE!? =)
Yeah it's the one you have a pic of you wearing! lol :p That was a crazy hat! :P
Yeah I'm starting to get in the habit of taking pictures of assorted things! :) I really enjoy it! =)
Yeah I prolly do....
Hmm..... that's interesting! :P
Yeah he seemed pretty annoyed! :P He thought you guys were ditching him. :) But you guys weren't right!? :P Yep! That's my mom! =P
Well, not now. You said please. =)
That's a good habit to get into. Keep it up!
We'll have to match hands and see how small yours are...or how small mine are. :)
Of course we weren't. He just got the instructions wrong. =P Your Mum is awesome. She's so cool. =)
Works like a charm! lol jk :P
I'll try! :)
=)
Or Shawn was just well being Shawn! :P
I'd have to agree! =)
Great picture, Piper! I think photography is a great hobby. : )
Thanks Becca! :)
Post a Comment