Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another year of School, but all in all there is good!

Well I'm not glad nor happy to say I start school tomorrow, but hey this fall will be Great! Yeah? =)

My list of likes about Fall!

1, Fall, walks and quad rides!
2, Friends, I'll get to see them more! =)
3, Walking in the snow!
4, YMCA, P.E. A blast can't wait!!
5, Apple cider!
6, Tree's, leaves turn red and orange!
7, Tractor rides with crazy friends!!
8, Sit up in a tree and write, with a friend! =)
9, Pumpkin patch, Corn maze! =)
10, Puyallup Fair, Can't wait!! =)
11,Christmas!! =) =O =P
12, Paint balling, in the white snow!! =)

Just some of the things I'm looking forward to this fall!! =) =O =P

16 comments:

Dana said...

Do you have any idea when P.E. starts? I know the Puyallup fair starts on the 11th......that'll be fun <(^_^)>

Piper said...

Nope, I'm going to call the Y soon, I'll let you know when I find out. =) Yeah! It'll be a Blast! =)

Ned said...

Yeah Piper all that good stuff will be fun.
Dana i like your smiley face <(^_^)>
It's really cool.

Dana said...

@ piper: Ok, thanks
@ hutton: Yeah, thanks, that smily's awesome. It's got ears. lol....

Ned said...

Yes that face is awesome!!!!

Piper said...

Dana, No problem! =)

Hut, Yeah it'll be amazing. =)

Dana said...

Do you know if there's a thingy at the park tomorrow, with people starting school and all, I wasn't sure

Wyatt said...

Very good list. They all sounds outstanding. =) =O =P Sry this took soooo long. =)

Piper said...

Dana, Yep! Same time same place! =)

Wyatt, Thanks! Glad you think so! =)
No problem! =) =O =P

Wyatt said...

*WARNING LAME JOKE*

What did the inaccurate pitcher say to the baseball bat? =P

Piper said...

I don't know? What did the inaccurate pitcher say to the baseball bat? =P

Wyatt said...

*WARNING LAME JOKE PUNCH LINE*

Sorry i missed you!! AHH HAHAHAH!! *cries* I can't stop laughing! Can you?


So sry about this...i'm just really....i don't know.

Dana said...

Wow Spud..... (O_o) No... I cant stop laughing....cause i didn't start.....lol?

Piper said...

Lol! =) =O =P Silliness is a good thing!! =)

Wyatt said...

I just realized something. The inaccurate pitcher doesn't want to hit the bat....he wants to hit the catcher's mit. Okay, so i'm gonna have to work on that. Yepper pepper! Silliness is a good thing!

Piper said...

Okay doke! =) It was funny anyway! =P
Yes it is! =) =O =P