Saturday, August 8, 2009

Smile, Be happy, Be yourself! =)

I just thought I'd share this......

Smile, Be Happy, Be Yourself!
Live everyday of your life smiling! =)
Be Happy with who you are and not anyone different!
Smell a flower, Drink a glass of water, Walk barefoot in the sand,
wear your hair up or down, Dance, You'll still be Smiling, Still be Happy, You'll Be yourself! =)



5 comments:

Wyatt said...

I'm smiling and being my self! Even after tonight. =)

Piper said...

Good for you! =)
Me too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Very good, Pie! I love it! You might want to copy write it 'cause I might just steal it : P jk, I'd never do that.

Piper said...

Thanks Kynsie B! =P
lol you wouldn't!? Would you? =)

Lil Hippo said...

i saw you in the mall today! :) did you find any jeans?
cute blog btw.