Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Not much to post about :{


Here is Hutton at the Space Museum.
Here Tara, Hutton and I are at the White House.
Here is Hutton in the Press room.


Here is Racer at nine o'clock at night ready to play in the snow.
Here Hutton and I are standing in front of the Capitol in
Washington DC

Here we are at the White House in front 
of the presidential seal.
We are on our way to 
the hospital to see Jovie.
Here are all the younger girls with Minnie.

Well I really don't have much to post about, but I came across some cute and fun pictures from last year.  

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fun pictures! I like the ones from DC...

Lil Hippo said...

looks like you guys had fun in DC. i know what you mean about not having anything to post about...

Rachel said...

Oh those are so great! I love pictures.

Anonymous said...

I don't have much to post about either. But your pics. make up for it. SOOOO FUN!