Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Meet RoseBud!!!

 
Well we finally got a DOG!! I am really excited about her because, as some of you may know we have had a couple puppies that didn't work out :{ BUT I think this dog (RoseBud is her name) will work out.  First off we get a two week trial with her and at the end of the two week trial, the vet will cash our check for her and we permanently get to keep her.  She is a BloodHound very cool looking dogs (I think :0) And she is working out wonderfully!! we have all ready adapted too her            
she is two years old, she knows how to Sit, lay down (in a very funny way :p) and she walks on a leash and is house trained hallelujah!!! and does not jump on people! and is as sweet as can be! I really hope she works out!






1 comment:

Lil Hippo said...

She is adorable!!! Do you still have Wallie (Isn't that his name)?