Saturday, February 28, 2009

Here goes again!

Ok so everybody is starting this "friends thingy" so here goes!

Kynsie- I have known Kynsie for 5 years and she is one of the funniest people I know! I wouldn't change one thing about her! and she loves red vines and I don't! I love that about her! lol

Brett- Brett is the one the only Brett! He is a great actor.

Rachel- Rachel has the cutest laugh! and smile :) she is a one in a million gal!

Wyatt- When you need to get a kick out of something he's there with his quick wit! and is really good at soccer! and is alot of fun to be around! :)

Tim- Timothy writes some of the coolest songs! and is very inspirational :)

Dana- Yamaha is my favorite brand for alot of things (meaning your guitar) and our dirt bike!
you did an amazing job in the box video on Tim's blog! and is a cool guy to be around.

Sarah- You are amazing at volley ball! and are one of the best swimmers!

Hannah- Has an out going personality! :) and can score a goal with her eyes closed!

Lolo- Laurel has the cutest personality! and she wears the cutest clothes! and is the pianist I know!

And you Guys are tons of fun!

15 comments:

Lil Hippo said...

thank you piper!

Piper said...

Your welcome!! :)

Wyatt said...

see...aren't we having fun? lol

Piper said...

Yea definitly!

brett said...

Thank ya piper!

Tim said...

Thanks! I try to write songs, but I mostly just use other peoples songs =P

Nice idea spud, this is really catching on =D

Anonymous said...

You're so sweet. I wouldn't change anything about you either!

Rachel said...

Aah... Thank you!

Piper said...

Your welcome everyone!!! :)

Unknown said...

Your right. Yamaha ROCKS.

Piper said...

Yep!

Unknown said...

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Yamaha-AES620-Electric-Guitar?sku=518191

mine's the red one.

Piper said...

That is sooo cool! I have been wanting to play guitar! but haven't had time. I know lame excuse but it's true :)

Unknown said...

You should......its fun. I might take lessons from Tom Queen sometime!...... not sure though.

Piper said...

Cool! he's an amazing guitar player! I think I'm going to finish piano before I take guitar, t I definitly want to try it!