Monday, September 21, 2009

Just some Random pictures... =)















































































































































































14 comments:

Wyatt said...

Hey! Those pictures are awesome! No joke! =) I love the flip flop one...it's perfect. Really. The flag one is super cool. I also really like the one of you holding the wild flower... =) *thumbs* ;)

Lol In picture of me (looking a little strange) it looks like I have a pot- belly! =) I guess I'm plumpy! ;)

Well, great post. Your pictures turned out grand. Honest.

Wyatt said...

Opps! I forgot. I also really like the first pic of the flower along the fence. =)

Dana said...

I like seeing Greg after he got shot! it makes me happy lol => Nice pic of the Les Blues Sign. If you look at the monkey's(and old band) sign, it looks kinda the same.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I love the pic of the daisy! My favorite! :)

Rebecca said...

Nice job, Piper! You have a very creative eye. : )

~Tori~ said...

Great pics Piper! You are a really good photographer! I love the one of the rose! Reaaaaally good! And the one of the flip flops! Haha, gotta love flip flops. lol Great job! :)

Piper said...

Wyatt, Thanks! =) Glad you think so. =) That's prolly
my second favorite. =) Yeah I really like that one also! =) lol =) Yeah? =) *thumbs* ;)

Glad you like them. =)

Thanks! =) =O =P

P.S. You are sooooo not plumpy and you know it! =P

Dana, lol =P are you the one who shot him?? =)
lol Thanks! =) I'll have to do that... =) thanks! =)

KB, Thanks! yeah, I really like that one too! It's special... =P

Becca, Thanks! =)

Tori, Well thank you Tori! =) Yeah, I took soooo many shots of that rose and like two of them turned out! =P Yeah that's definitely a fave! =) Thanks! =)

Wyatt said...

Which one is your favorite? =)
*Thumbs* ;) I do like them. Very much so.

Sure thing. =)
P.S.- lol All right....not plumpy...what about Chunky!? =P

Piper said...

The Wild Flower and ?! =) =O =P What about you?

*Thumbs* ;) I'm glad. =) =O =P

=)
P.S.
No way Silly! =P lol Did the pic really make you look that way? Cuz it doesn't look that way to me. Honest.

Lil Hippo said...

those are some great shots! i like the barbed wire fence one. that's my favorite but they're all really good. :)

Wyatt said...

=) =O =P That is a good one...and special. =) Yeah? I think...well, it's between the wild flower one...and the flip flops. =)

=)

P.S. =) I think it did. It looks like i'm, plumpy, or I'm just well rounded. =P I'm glad you don't think so. =O

Dana said...

Hey, I got a blog. Finally. You should check it out.

brett said...

Woo the heck is SJ and Senghoo!!!CREEPY... funny that u'de post a pic of spud... lol jk. nice pix u creative one you. wut do the rocks say?

Piper said...

Yeah, I have No idea who they are...

I also have a pic of, Greg, Warren and Shawn... If you didn't notice. ;)

Thanks! =)

The rocks say, Piper ;)