Sorry, I know I haven't posted in a while we have been very busy with Christmas shopping and a ton of other things! Lol. This weekend my Mom and I and Aspen went too a church Tea at CLF very fun we got to sit at the Cowles table, they had Sweet cranberry flavored tea and Holiday blend both very delicious. But I favored the cranberry, Aspen liked the Holiday blend tea, Mom liked both. I only have 1 pic of us before we left our house. :)
Monday, December 8, 2008
Sorry!
Sorry, I know I haven't posted in a while we have been very busy with Christmas shopping and a ton of other things! Lol. This weekend my Mom and I and Aspen went too a church Tea at CLF very fun we got to sit at the Cowles table, they had Sweet cranberry flavored tea and Holiday blend both very delicious. But I favored the cranberry, Aspen liked the Holiday blend tea, Mom liked both. I only have 1 pic of us before we left our house. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was going to go to that but I totally forgot to sign up! Oh well... maybe next year! :) I'm glad you had fun, You all look very cute!
Your dress is so cute! It looks like you guys had fun. you'll have to tell me all about it. I need help with this blog thing... IT HATES ME! lol.
Post a Comment