Hope, There is always "Hope" because there is prayer.
Hope, Sometimes when you think the answers "No" it is "Not Yet."
Hope, When you pray you demonstrate that there is "Hope."
Hope, If you have faith, you have "Hope."
Hope, When a storm bends a tree to the ground, the roots get stronger.
And that's some of the reasons I love my middle name.
By Piper Hope

4 comments:
What a treasure you are!
Piper, you are just so lovely and I'm happy that you love your middle name! And now after reading this blog, I love it too. : )
I love your name! (all 3 of them) Your really good at writing. Maybe you can make a poam for me... Now let's see... brooke... took...look...book...shook.lol!
I've always loved your middle name. All of the things you mentioned are so true and good to remember.
You are a gem!
Post a Comment